Human Resources Group, Human Resources Group > Human Resources
The Change Management Lead will lead a team who will be responsible for helping Qualcomm in managing change activities through designing the change approach and supporting operations with frameworks and toolkits. This role will be responsible for evaluating the change impact and organizational readiness to limit potential risk and enhance the effectiveness of the change. The Change Management Lead will have skills, tools and know-how on how to help Qualcomm become more nimble, capable and productive. The role reports to the Portfolio Management Lead.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design agile change strategies that will optimize the way works gets done
• Build the change management practice through market research, Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, and knowledge management
• Develop and utilize leading practice change tools and methodologies (i.e., engagement, collaboration, and facilitation tools like Slido)
• Research and update change management methods and tools (such as change impact analysis)
• Utilize change methods to enhance the efficacy of HR portfolio-based projects
• Support HR projects and project managers in change management activities
• Disseminate leading practice change methods and standards across HR
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, human resources, psychology, or related field required or related work experience.
• 5+ years of experience in Human Resources.
• 8+ years in a combination of experience in Change or Organization Management related work experience
• 3+ years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Sr. Director level and above)
• Frequently transports between offices, buildings, and campuses up to ½ mile.
• Frequently transports and installs equipment up to 5 lbs.
• Performs required tasks at various heights (e.g., standing or sitting)
• Monitors and utilizes computers and test equipment for more than 6 hours a day.
• Continuous communication which includes the comprehension of information with colleagues, customers, and vendors both in person and remotely.
Please reference the minimum and preferred qualifications above.
Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process. Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers.