Human Resources Group, Human Resources Group > Human Resources
The role will partner closely with Executives to advance people strategies and solutions aligned with short and long-term goals within Qualcomm. As the HR Business Partner (HRBP), they will work effectively across a highly matrixed environment, engaging and aligning with business leaders, HRBPs, HR Communities of Practice (HRCP), and People Solutions and Services to identify gaps and opportunities, and together develop the go-forward organizational and talent strategy. The incumbent will need to lead with a customer focus, while demonstrating leadership agility and vitality across our matrixed and global footprint.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops HR strategy, solutions and a strategic workforce plan that align to the business strategy and objectives.
• Contracts with extended HR team to ensure execution of strategies globally.
• Facilitates organizational diagnosis and metrics to drive organizational efficiency through talent and organizational capabilities and culture. Acts as a motivator for change; guides and advises organizational design, development, and organizational change solutions.
• Stays ahead of industry, market and functional trends, and demonstrates these insights to develop appropriate business unit HR strategies and solutions.
• Evaluates requests from across the organization and prioritizes in collaboration with the business and in alignment with the HR model.
• Leads HR resources and priorities, commissions HR solutions via the HRCPs or People Services and Solutions (PSS) or third-party vendors, as appropriate, aligning to business and HR goals and leads successful implementation of initiatives.
• Helps guide HRCP owners in the shaping of appropriate and innovative HR solutions. Develops robust talent management plans to attract, retain, develop, and engage talent in critical roles.
• Coaches senior leaders on sophisticated leadership and HR issues including development and talent performance and issues which could have the potential to build an advantage for the business. Builds organizational capability through development and/or facilitation of appropriate senior leadership team (i.e., team efficiency, goal development and alignment, manager capability, etc.)
• Ensures fairness and organizational consistency with our company values.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, human resources, psychology, or related field required or related work experience.
• 11+ years of experience in Human Resources.
• Strong consultative style with demonstrable experience supporting leaders. Experience in influencing leader.
• Awareness of modern human resource practices.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required by the needs of the business
• Advanced Degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, Humanities, or related field.
• 14+ years of HR/Talent, Business, Psychology, Engineering, or related work experience
• 3+ years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with executive leadership (e.g. Vice President level and above)
• Frequently transports between offices, buildings, and campuses up to ½ mile.
• Frequently transports and installs equipment up to 5 lbs.
• Performs required tasks at various heights (e.g., standing or sitting)
• Monitors and utilizes computers and test equipment for more than 6 hours a day.
• Continuous communication which includes the comprehension of information with colleagues, customers, and vendors both in person and remotely.
Please reference the minimum and preferred qualifications and physical requirements above.
Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process. Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers.