Human Resources Group, Human Resources Group > Human Resources
This Cloud-Talent Acquisition role will assist in the management of the Talent Acquisition systems and applications ensuring an optimized user experience through consistent and efficient administration of employee life cycle practices and reporting interpretation. S/He will continuously review and update current processes and configurations to ensure that best practice methodologies are in place to maximize efficiency and drive employee retention. This position will provide recommendations, implement solutions for special project work, and enhance Qualcomm’s user experience. This role will report into the Digital People Systems Director in the Digital People Systems HR Community of Practice and work closely with IT.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work closely with internal stakeholders and the HR IT team to identify business requirements and solutions that drive optimization through process, data, and technology
• Drive the design, testing and deployment of new integrations and maintain existing integrations using integration tools
• Assist in the exploration, evaluation, recommendation, design, and configuration of new features, functionalities, and security for all Recruiting systems used at Qualcomm
• Proactively find inefficiencies in processes, suggest enhancements, and present proposals to leadership
• Provide support to the Talent Acquisition Team for requests such as enhancements, defects, and new functionality
• Partner with stakeholders (internal/external to HR) to understand new report/data requirements and ensures results meet the business needs within appropriate Recruiting systems
• Provide support for Recruiting systems, including researching, identifying, and resolving complex issues, unexpected results, and process flaws
• Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience in Human Resources or related work experience
• Advanced Degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, Humanities, or related field.
• Workday Recruiting Certified, ideally with a strong background in Workday security/cross-functional architecture and testing strategies.
• 8 years experience in Recruiting related work experience.
• 5+ years experience managing Recruiting systems for customers of all sizes
• Frequently transports between offices, buildings, and campuses up to ½ mile.
• Frequently transports and installs equipment up to 5 lbs.
• Performs required tasks at various heights (e.g., standing or sitting)
• Monitors and utilizes computers and test equipment for more than 6 hours a day.
• Continuous communication which includes the comprehension of information with colleagues, customers, and vendors both in person and remotely.
Please reference the minimum and preferred qualifications and physical requirements above.
Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process. Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers.