Human Resources Group, Human Resources Group > Human Resources
The Lean Six Sigma incumbent will implement and revolutionize cross-functional and strategic process improvements that address customer and operational pain points, create more efficient processes, improve Qualcomm’s employee experience, and achieve Qualcomm’s business objectives. The role reports to the Continuous Improvement Lead and will also work closely with HR Communities at Practice at Qualcomm.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead process improvement across the HR function to deliver best in class service to our customers
• Evaluate current HR processes to understand drivers and opportunities using the Lean Six Sigma or equivalent performance improvement skillset
• Work closely with HR project managers to embed lean tools and skillsets into the HR portfolio of projects
• Guide high impact projects that focus on the continuous improvement of HR operations efficiency, process quality and customer experience
• Introduce and coach HR Operations Leaders on Lean Six Sigma concepts and skillsets
• Provide insights and recommendations for new processes and ways of working
• Build scalable processes from the ground up, as needed
• Bachelor's degree or related work experience.
• 5+ years in a combination of experience in process improvement
• Lean Six Sigma certification and experience required (Black Belt)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• 8+ years in a combination of experience in process improvement, preferably in HR or Operations
• 1+ years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Sr. Director level and above)
• Frequently transports between offices, buildings, and campuses up to ½ mile.
• Frequently transports and installs equipment up to 5 lbs.
• Performs required tasks at various heights (e.g., standing or sitting)
• Monitors and utilizes computers and test equipment for more than 6 hours a day.
• Continuous communication which includes the comprehension of information with colleagues, customers, and vendors both in person and remotely.
Please reference the minimum and preferred qualifications and physical requirements above.
Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process. Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers.